It's Dreh Womanizer

(=



link-me

f.r.i.e.n.d.s

sábado, 7 de janeiro de 2012

minha felicidade foi embora

vivi essa a melhor semana da minha vida. passei a semana c uma pessoa especial, mais ela foi embora hj e eu estou naquela depre.
sentimentos instaveis.

Hurt by X-tina aguilera

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were
But I walked away
If only I knew What I know today
Ooh ooh

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do to hear your voice again
Sometimes I wanna call you
But I know you won't be there

Ooh I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you

Some days I feel broke inside
But I won't admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide
Cause it's you I miss
And it's so hard to say goodbye
When it comes to this ooh

Would you tell me I was wrong
Would you help me understand
Are you looking down upon me
Are you proud of who I am
There's nothing I wouldn't do to have just one more chance
To look into your eyes
And see you looking back

Ooh I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself

Ooh
If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that I missed you since you've been away
Ooh
It's dangerous
It's so out of line
To try and turn back time

I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário